Australia Tourist Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi
Phone & Fax
Australian visas are processed by VFS Global. All visitors must lodge their application at VFS Global Australia Visa application center.
Delta Life Tower
VFS Helpline No: (+88) 02 9895894 (Sunday to Thursday: 08:30 hrs-14:00 hrs and 15:00 hrs-16:00 hrs)
Application lodgment Timings: Sunday-Thursday: 8:30 hrs-14:00 hrs
Information, Form Collection & Additional Documents Submission: Sunday to Thursday: 08:30 hrs-14:30 hrs
Passport & Document Collection: Sunday to Thursday, 15:00 hrs-16:30 hrs
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi:
Australia Tourist / Business Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi:
Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
- b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
Australia Visa Application Form:Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
Photo Specification:Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Australia, Dhaka.
Invitation Letter: Invitation letter from Australian host. (If Any)
- a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
- b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
Proof of Occupation:
- a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
- b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- b) Salary slips for the last six months (If Any).
Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking
Others Requirements for Bangladeshi
If Your Have land property or any Valuable information you show Documents.